Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013





I love the start of a new year. Everyone is hopeful for their future and most people take the opportunity to assess their life and readjust to become the person they want to be. 

This year I found myself wanting to create some resolutions that would stretch me as a person and hopefully bring me closer to my Savior and help me become a better person. 

I decided to make my personal mantra for 2013 the phrase "Pause, Pray, Go."
So simple and easy, yet so difficult at the same time. 

Here are a few other 2013 Resolutions:

Be more forgiving. 
Ask for opportunities to grow.
Realize that everyone struggles.
Remember that everyone starts out as strangers. 
Take time to be grateful. 
Trust in and accept the Plan. 

What are some other resolutions you guys have? Do you do anything special at the beginning of each year? I want to know! 

Megs

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much. I got the chills as I read this!! I need to do the same. One of my favorites that you listed (all of them are my favorites) is "remember that everyone starts out as strangers." I love that and need to remember it--I can't believe there was ever a time when you and I were strangers! Love you so much, Meggy Mama!

    ReplyDelete