Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Media

Let's talk about media. Specifically music. One of my favorites right now is this cover of Billie Jean by The Civil Wars.
Awesome.
I love the collaboration between the Michael Jackson classic and the swanky laid-back style of The Civil Wars. And I love that even though I wasn't there to see it, I can be a participant in the performance through media sharing.


Some of my favorites right now:

Food - I'm dreaming of meat. Seriously. It's not until someone tells me I can't have it that I want it. I can't wait until this diet project is over.

This chick:
Kate Hansen. How cool is she?

Sleep. It's what I'm living for nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Civil Wars' cover of Billie Jean...the first time I listened to it I freaked out and made my husband listen to it too. :) Hopefully they'll come perform in Utah sometime soon and you can see them live instead of just having to watch a video!

    ReplyDelete